Sunday, June 12, 2005

Friendster for your Nokia

A few weeks ago my old college roommate came into town. In the typical SUNY Albany fashion she forced me to pick out a boy I wanted to talk to at the bar and she brought him over. Simple as that. But what am I to do when she is not in town? Well, lucky for me, Nokia has come out with a sensor for its phones. ;) It allows users to create personal pages and upload photos to it. You then scan for others near you that also have the sensor, view their personal pages, and then send them messages if you feel like talking to them. What a way to break the ice! You’re not face to face so it’s more candid and the line “Hey, I know you… you are from the city, right?” will never have to be used again.

As I have said time and time again… MoSoSo, learn it, love it, spread it.

Check out this Ap if you have a Nokia 3230, 6260, 6600, 6620, 6630, 6670, 6680, 6681, 6682, or the 7610. It’s free and looks super cool. Honestly, the possibilities are endless with it.

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

First, you might be interested in this: www.politicsonline.com/
blog/archives/2005/06/is_kos_serious.php
about the whole Kos e-mail to IPDI flap.

Second: Flirtatious blogs, now this..... I detect a trend here.....

6/13/2005 1:17 PM  
Blogger Kathie Legg said...

Interesting article http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/article.cgi?f=/c/a/2005/07/23/BUGKMDSB4P1.DTL

7/25/2005 12:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 2.5 License.
Who Links Here